ACCE 2020 Symposium Lecture Schedule
This Year Marks The 4th Annual ACCE Symposium and We Are Proud to Offer a Panel of World-Renowned Leaders in Electrodiagnosis & Neurology To Quench Your Thirst for Clinical Excellence!
NOTE: The American College of Clinical Electrodiagnosis is of the Council of Chiropractic Physiological Therapeutics & Rehabilitation of the ACA
Friday, March 6. 2020
8:00 – 8:50 am: Generation and Propogation of Action Potentials: Jun Kimura, MD
9:00 -10:50 am: Electrodiagnostic Case Studies. Wendy Sebetka, R.NCS.T
11:00 – 11:50 pm: History of the Small Pain Fiber Nerve Conduction Study: Physiology, Development, Testing & Interpretation Protocols. James Lee Hedgecock, Jr., DC, PhD
11:50 - 12:50: Lunch
1:00 – 1:50 pm: Needle EMG Active vs. Chronic Changes in Radiculopathy and NM Disorders. Jun Kimura, MD
2:00 – 2:50 pm: Laboratory Analysis in the Chiropractic Practice: Improving Neurological Conditions and Identifying Serious Diseases through Laboratory Testing and Nutrition Part I. Van Merkel, DC, DABCI, DABCN, CCN.
3:00-3:50 pm: Laboratory Analysis in the Chiropractic Practice: Improving Neurological Conditions and Identifying Serious Diseases through Laboratory Testing and Nutrition Part II. Van Merkel, DC, DABCI, DABCN, CCN.
4:00 -4:50 pm: Laboratory Analysis in the Chiropractic Practice: Improving Neurological Conditions and Identifying Serious Diseases through Laboratory Testing and Nutrition Part III. Van Merkel, DC, DABCI, DABCN, CCN.
4:50 – 5:20 pm: Hands on Electrodiagnostic Lab. Wendy Sebetka, R.NCS.T
Saturday, March 7. 2020
7:30 - 8:00 Registration
8:00 – 8:50 am: Electrodiagnostic Case Studies. Luis Vera, DC, FIACN, DIBCN, FIBE, DIBE, DABCE
9:00 – 9:50 am: Disorders of the Neuromuscular Junction. Jum Kimura, MD
10:00 – 10:50 am: Repetitive Nerve Stimulation - Hands On Lab. Wendy Sebetka, R.NCS.T
11:00 am – 11:50 pm: Plexopathies. Michael Pulley, MD, PhD.
11:50 am - 1:20 pm: Lunch
1:30 am - 2:20 pm- Anatomic Variants in Electrodiagnostic Studies. Michael Pulley, MD
2:30 pm – 3:20 pm: Grading of Severity of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. Michael Pulley, MD
3:30 pm- 4:20 pm: Single Fiber EMG (No Lab) - Jun Kimura, MD
4:30 pm - 5:20 pm: Uncommon Nerve Conduction Studies. Wendy Sebetka, R.NCS.T
5:20 pm - 5:50 pm: Hands on EDX Lab. Wendy Sebetka, R.NCS.T
Sunday, March 8. 2020
7:30 - 8:00 Registration
8:00 am - 9:40 am: Understanding Multiple Sclerosis from Perspective of Neuroradiology. Munyeong Choi, DC, MS, DACBR
9:40 am – 10:30 am: Diagnostic Ultrasound Evaluation of the Shoulder, Knee and Carpal Tunnel - Hands on Lab. Munyeong Choi, DC, MS, DACBR
* Registration is $495, registration after February 15, 2019 is $595.
* Cancellation Policy: Prior to January 31, 2020- $50 non-refundable administrative fee and no refund after January 31st, 2020.
* Disclaimer: The American College of Clinical Electrodiagnosis reserves the right to change the dates, schedule, location and lecturers as a result of circumstances out of our control.
* 20 Chiropractic CEU Credits applied for - pending approval for specific states, please inquire if CE has been applied for in your state prior to registering - Sponsored by National University of Health Sciences.
* 20 Hours of CE Pending Approval by the International Board of Chiropractic Specialties, International Academy of Chiropractic Neurology for DIBE/DIBCN's.
* 20 Hours of CE Pending Approval by Commission on Accreditation of Graduate Education (CAGEN) for American Chiropractic Neurology Board (DABCN's)
* 20 Hours of technologist CE approved by AAET (American Association of Electrodiagnostic Technicians)
By clicking the Register Now button below, you agree to the terms above.