Early Registration Pricing for chiropractic CE ($495), medical CE ($595), chiropractic & medical CE ($745) Ends February 06, 2020, after February 06, 2020 price increases to $595, $695, $845 respectively.
Remember to book your hotel room: Rosen Plaza Hotel Orlando Information Page
Venue: Rosen Plaza Hotel
Address: 9700 International Drive, Orlando Florida 32819
Starts: Friday, March 6th, 2020 at 8:00 am
Ends: Sunday, March 8th, 2020 at 10:30 am
Earn Up to 20 Chiropractic Continuing Education Credits Pending Approval: Chiropractic CE Sponsor: National University of Health Sciences
See below for chiropractic specialty board approval.
* Early Registration Pricing for chiropractic CE ($495), medical CE ($595), chiropractic & medical CE ($745) Ends February 06, 2020, after February 06, 2020 price increases to $595, $695, $845 respectively.
* Cancellation Policy: Prior to January 31, 2020- $50 non-refundable administrative fee and no refund after January 31st, 2020
* 20 Chiropractic CEU Credits applied for and pending: Sponsored by National University of Health Sciences. States CEU applied for and pending are: CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, MD, NC, NJ, NM, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TX, VA, WA. If you do not see your state listed, please contact us prior to registering to see if CE approval can be applied for.
* This program is approved by the International Board of Chiropractic Specialties (IBCS) for Twenty (20) Type I Primary Continuing Education Units for Electrodiagnosis and Neurology. CE hours able to be used toward CE requirement for International Board of Electrodiagnosis and International Board of Chiropractic Neurology.
* 20 Hours of CE Pending Approval by Commission on Accreditation of Graduate Education (CAGEN) for American Chiropractic Neurology Board (DABCN's)
* 20 Hours of technologist CE approved by AAET (American Association of Electrodiagnostic Technicians)
By Registering you agree to the terms above.
PLEASE FILL IN THE INFORMATION BELOW COMPLETELY, THANK YOU.
Pay Here To Complete Your Registration
Providing a platform for education and proficiency in electrodiagnostics and neurology to its members. Interested in advertising on our ACCE website? Please contact our President, Dr. Anthony Inglese, [email protected].