The American College of Clinical Electrodiagnosis would like to invite you to our 4th Annual ACCE Symposium at the Rosen Plaza Hotel on International Drive, March 6-8th, 2020
Rosen Plaza Hotel - $159 per night exclusive of fees/taxes
Rosen Plaza Hotel: 9700 International Drive, Orlando FL 32819
To RSVP by phone call 1-800-627-8258. Ask for the Group Rate for the American College of Clinical Electrodiagnosis.
To RSVP Online: CLICK TO RSVP with The ROSEN PLAZA HOTEL
WATCH THE VIDEO TO SEE THE AMENITIES OF THE ROSEN PLAZA HOTEL
ROSEN PLAZA HOTEL DINING & ENTERTAINMENT
The Rosen Plaza Hotel is home to eight dining/lounging options offering cuisine from gourmet to deli fare.
- Jack’s Place, multiple year recipient of Orlando Magazine’s “Best Restaurant on International Drive” award, offers superb dining while surrounding its guests with the world’s largest collection of autographed caricatures. Prime steak and fresh seafood are served in this casual fine dining establishment.
- Café Matisse offers bountiful buffets as well as full-service menus for breakfast.
- Lite Bite offers deli sandwiches, snacks and convenience items 24 hours a day.
- Smoooth Java, proudly serving Starbucks™, offers guests the tradition of a European Café including a welcome atmosphere to mix and mingle.
- Rosen Plaza is home to 3NINE, playing musical favorites, with daily drink specials and live entertainment every weekend.
- The Lobby Lounge offers daily happy hour with hors d’oeuvres.
- In-Room Dining is available for your convenience from 6:30am – 11:00pm.
ROSEN PLAZA HOTEL RECREATION
A tropical swimming pool, waterfall and jacuzzi are perfect for sunbathing. The hotel is located just five minutes from Universal Orlando, SeaWorld and 10 minutes from Walt Disney World® Resort. Rosen Plaza is across the street from Pointe Orlando, an open-air shopping, dining and entertainment complex situated on a 17-acre site that boasts a diverse array of one-of-a-kind attractions, restaurants and stores, including Wonderworks, Muvico Pointe 21 Theatres, The Capital Grille, Maggianos Little Italy, BB King’s and Tommy Bahama Tropical Café. Rediscover your laugh, your groove, your voice. Rediscover Pointe Orlando, your favorite place on I-Drive for a night full of fun.
International Drive Orlando is the center of the city’s entertainment scene. The long street connects all of Orlando's major attractions, including SeaWorld, Ripley's Believe It or Not!, Aquatica Waterpark, Chocolate Kingdom, the Orlando Eye, and Sea Life Orlando.
Adrenaline seekers can try an indoor skydiving wind tunnel at iFLY Orlando or take a helicopter tour of the city with International HeliTours. International Drive also has some great museums, including the weird and wonderful Ripley's Believe It or Not!, Madame Tussauds, and Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition.
Enjoy some of Orlando's best theme parks on International Drive, including swimming with the dolphins at Discovery Cove and seeing some of your favorite movies come to life at Universal Studios Florida. And if that wasn't enough, you can also play all kinds of mini golf, ride the ICON Orlando (formerly Orlando Eye), and eat, drink, and shop at the street's many shops, bars, and restaurants